The 1,25 (OH) 2 Vitamin D ELISA Kit is intended for the quantitative determination of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D in serum and plasma.
1,25 (OH) 2 Vitamin D is formed in a second hydroxylation step in the kidney. The responsible enzyme, the kidney 1α-hydroxylase, is subjected to a rigid control through hormones (especially parathyroid hormone) and its activity is influenced by the serum concentrations of calcium and phosphate.
- Defect of kidney function
- Chronic kidney failure
- Haemodialysis following kidney transplantation
- Renal osteopathy
- Osteomalacia from various types of vitamin D metabolism disturbances
- Kidney tubules function disturbances (diabetes insipidus, Fanconi-Syndrom)
- Monitoring of therapy with active vitamin D metabolites
- Ideopathic hypercalciuria
|Test method||Manual / Automatic|
|Using by a doctor||No|
|Storage conditions||2 - 8 ℃|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Average Delivery Time||3 weeks|